Booking a show at the Atomic Pop Shop – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in performing at the Atomic Pop Shop. We are proud to be one of the only ALL AGES venues that offer live music from both touring and local talent in Baton Rouge! We welcome all styles and genres of music.
We host two types of shows:
- In-store performances – these are held during our regular business hours and are always free. If you are new to performing or are looking to do an acoustic set, in-stores are ideal. These shows take place in the designated performance space within the record shop. We prefer these shows to be acoustic or unplugged sound as to not interfere with our customer’s experience.
- Evening performances – these shows are held on Friday and Saturday evenings with the doors opening at 8pm and the show time at 9pm. These events will have a cover charge based on the number of bands performing and typically take place in our 1200 square foot annex space located behind the record shop. This space can also be rented as a venue for parties and a variety of other events.
If you are interested in booking a show, please understand the following:
- The band/artist is responsible for advertising and promoting the event via social media, fliers, and posters. We expect a MINIMUM of 35 people to attend.
- We have a small PA and microphones that you are welcome to use. We encourage you to bring your own PA.
- The cover charge works as follows: one artist/band = $5, two artists/bands = $6, three artists/bands = $7 to $10. The Pop Shop will take a percentage of the door.
- All shows must wrap up by 12am. Our shop backs up to a residential neighborhood and we want to be respectful of the noise ordinance.
- Cancellations are ok… but please don’t wait until the last minute. We are professionals and we expect professionalism.